Wednesday, March 9, 2011

a gift for my maid of honor

presenting the maid of honor of my wedding day, one of my best-est friend, dila anuar.

my MOH, dila anuar
she will be helping me dress on my wedding day and calming my nerves.
she is among the first person that i will turn to for help and advice.

due to that, she deserves a gift to let her know that i appreciate all the things that she will be doing and the time she will be spending for me on the most important days in my life.

since daily stress really takes its toll on me & dila (she's a busy working lady), i decided to bring her to spend some time for a spa visit.


look what i've got for us.


yeyy! an indulgent spa visit at eve de beaute, the strand, kota damansara.
and i bought it for two!

to dila, thank you for agreeing to be my maid of honor.
i hope you'll like the gift.
and all the kain-s as well!

pss the great deal was bought from milkadeal!
sangat berbaloi-baloi.
you can bring your husband with you.
or bring your maid of honor, just like me.
your mom ke, your sister ke, siapa-siapalah.

bila nak pergi niii?


2 comments:

~ US *_* ~ said...

alaa besnye adiah MOH..nak jugak!

white purple flower said...

nanti ai pk kan hadiah lain utk uols