in most relationships between twins, there will be one who normally takes the lead.
it is always the loud one + the shy one.
and so do my sisters.
i have twin sisters, tiah and timah.
- independent, original, analytical, and determined.
- has an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action.
- has very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others.
- natural leader, but will follow if she trusts existing leaders.
- driven to lead.
- able to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions.
- excel at public speaking.
- serious, quiet and sensitive.
- interested in security and peaceful living.
- extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable.
- well-developed powers of concentration.
- well-organized and hard working.
- works steadily towards identified goals.
- tends to stick to things until done.
- not interested in leading or controlling others.
today is their 31st birthday.
hence, this entry on them.
and birthdays are never complete until you've said 'happy birthday' to the birthday girls.
so, happy birthday to the lovely big sisters.
i wish you two a great year ahead.
can you tell me which one is the loud one and which is the shy one from the above pic?
oh and by the way, for the birthday present, me and my other siblings bought them a pillow.
yes, a pillow!
but it was not a normal rm30 pillow.
it was an "enhance memory pillow", a therapeutic pillow from AKEMI.
good for their necks, their backs and their memory.
haha, an ideal present for women in their 30s.