Monday, June 28, 2010

my last semester break

today is the 1st day for my 4th semester of being a master's student.
anyway, this is the final semester.
yeah i know, time flies very fast.
i feel like it's just a few months after my registration day for the mba program.

my 2-weeks semester break was filled up with many enjoyable moments.
it started with a raya fabric hunting and ended with my BFF's reception.

here is the summary of my so called 'holiday' (excluded the time i spent at the spa):

monday 14th: finishing & submitting my last 2 assignments
tuesday 15th: pengapit attire & raya fabric hunting
wednesday 16th: finding tailor for my baju raya
thursday 17th: packing for my sabah trip
friday 18th - tuesday 22nd: trip to sabah with BFFs
wednesday 23rd: fine dining with my sayang
thursday 24th: selendang & kasut for pengapit attire hunting
friday 25th: off to saz's & de palma hotel for saz's reception preparations
saturday 26th: saz's awesome reception
sunday 27th: catching up tom cruise in knight & day

now i feel so much recharged for the new semester.
alhamdulillah, the results are quite good for the last sem.
even i was not able to get 4 flat but i'm satisfied enough with the results.

ohh being in final semester, of course there is a research project to be done.
i still don't have a topic yet for my dissertation.
any suggestions, girls?
fyi, i'm interested in staffing, HRD or OB categories.
but still unable to narrow the topic down.

readings?
yes i need more readings.

No comments: