unlike my other sisters (esp. little sisters), reading is not my hobby.
i don't read books or novels.
i seldom read newspapers & magazines.
but i do read blogs & catalogues!
i think i'm a hardcore blog reader, provided that the blog is fun to read.
but, i do read books IF it is for exams!
meaning that i'll read ONLY IF i am required to do so.
today, i came across a really good read.
titled "the ideal muslimah: the true islamic personality of the muslim woman".
it is authored by dr. muhammad ali al-hashimi and translated into english by nassrudin al-khattab.
the article covers a few of the important personal and general woman's issues.
a good read for all muslimah regardless who you are be it a mother, a sister, a wife, an employee, an employer, etc.
the chapters are nicely laid out & beautifully organized make it easier for you to read & to understand.
- chapter 1: the muslim woman and her rabb
- chapter 2: the muslim woman and her own self
- chapter 3: the muslim woman and her parents
- chapter 4: the muslim woman and her husband
- chapter 5: the muslim woman and her children
- chapter 6: the muslim woman and her sons- and daughters- in law
- chapter 7: the muslim woman and her relatives
- chapter 8: the muslim woman and her neighbours
- chapter 9: the muslim woman and her friends and sisters in islam
- chapter 10: the muslim woman and her community/society
yeah, good things are meant to be shared.
you can download & read it here.
happy reading, lovelies!