do you enjoy spa treatments, but can't afford the time to go to spa salons?
like suddenly feel like pampering yourself in the middle of the night ke ape ke.
here, i want to share with my blog readers (masalahnye, ade ke? hihi) on how to create a spa experience at your own home.
cara orang kaya:
- purchase a good set of plush Egyptian cotton towels, slippers and bathrobe.
- purchase a massage chair.
- install infra red sauna in your bathroom.
- install whirlpool tubs, jacuzzi or pool.
- install heated towel racks or purchase a towel heather, so that your towels feel nice and toasty warm.
- install waterproof sound system in your bathroom and play some soothing spa music.
- install a nice granite or marble vanity top and decorate it with dried potpourri.
- light up some scented candles.
- finally, enjoy your massage, sauna and jacuzzi.
cara orang kebanyakan macam i (bahan2 boleh curi dari dapur ye):
- relax your tired feet with homemade foot soak. add 1 cup honey to 1 gallon or baldi/besen warm water for a great foot soother with natural, antisceptic qualities. plus, a great stress reliever, too.
- cut fresh oranges, slough dry skin off heels, knees, and elbows.
- in a large bowl, combine 1 cup oat, 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric, 3 tablespoons rose water, 1 cup orange juice, and 1/2 cup water; stir to blend. work the scrub all over your face and body. rinse with warm water. ah kalau malas beli je face and body scrub mana-mana.
- have a relaxing face and eye mask. try natural yoghurt or egg white and honey for face and cucumber or teabags for eyes.
- sleep in scented candles lighted in your room.
kalau malas jugak?
just find time to go to the nearest spa salons lah.