Tuesday, April 6, 2010

when was the last time you had a "me" time?

are you stressed out, burned out, or maybe fed up of life?
are you too busy to notice that you are too busy?

if yes, ask yourself, when was the last time you had a "me" time?
or do you think you had enough of "me" time, or maybe too much of it?
don't get it wrong on how you define your "me" time.

try to make your spouse happy is not a "me" time.
or try to keep your kids entertained is definitely not a "me" time.
even sitting in front of the TV watching diari AF is also not considered as a "me" time.

"me" time is time spent to make you a better person - for your personal growth.
for example, exercising or reading IS a "me" time.

today, i had a lot of a "me" time.
i had my hair cut, got it treated and let it washed and blowed - "me" time.
i just had a facial treatment - another "me" time.
not to forget, blogging - is also a "me" time for me.

how about you and yours?

p/s how many "me"s in this entry? LOL

No comments: