Saturday, October 29, 2011

inspiration for the uninspired

I love reading quotes.
It is really an inspiration for the uninspired person like me.

Feeling like to share these with my blog readers, these are among my favorite quotes in my collection.

“To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.” - Robert Muller

“My dear friend, clear your mind of can't.” - Samuel Johnson

“Find something you love to do and you'll never have to work a day in your life” - Harvey MacKay

“Work like you don't need the money, love like your heart has never been broken, and dance like no one is watching” - Aurora Greenway

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly” - Sam Keen

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” - Winnie the Pooh

“You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, 'I release the need for this in my life'.” - Wayne Dyer

“Learn and grow all you can. Serve and befriend all you can. Enrich and inspire all you can.” - William Arthur Ward

All of the above are seriously meaningful for me.
Everytime I feel down or upset or mad with anyone, reading quotes helps a lot to recover myself.

Try it!
Happy weekend, lovelies.

No comments: