Sunday, October 18, 2009

getting my mba

phew~ i just finished my 1st semester of my MBA.

it was a very tough 3 months.
i never got migraine before - but i got it during the end of the semester.
the workloads are crazy - seriously.
too many assignments, plus exams were coming.
still, i had to run my business - or if not i've no income.

i think i only slept on average 2 hours a day for 2 weeks.
and there are days where i didn't sleep at all for 2 days straight.

and now i am on my semester break.
but isk.. it is going to be a 2-weeks break only.
it is not enough - but looking at the bright side, this trimester will help me to finish my MBA earlier than having only 2 semesters in a year.

overall, although it was very tiring, i learned a lot.
the biggest challenge is to not lose what i've learned in this whole semester.

wish me success.

No comments: